Benefits of a Full-Stack Engineer
The fourth industrial revolution is paving the way for IoT and AI solutions with one goal: to make everything easier to manage and save more time in this fast-forward era. A wide range of solutions, from apps that increase productivity, facilitate communication, or teach us how to adopt a healthy lifestyle, to ones that can control the climate or lighting system in our house. The need for automation has been propagated in businesses as well, and entrepreneurs became aware of the positive impact that a custom software solution can have across their business. Benefits include keeping up with changes in society of social behavior and the economy, evolving alongside their customers, and solving and managing problems more comfortable, faster without neglecting quality.
Why would you need a software product?
- As a service provider, it is essential to bring value and improvement to your customer’s business and be a step ahead of the competition. The more a development company offers reliable solutions that people can relate to and identify with, the more successful the business outcomes will be for their clients.
- Bringing value to people’s lives is what the right software product should do. They say there is plenty of fish in the sea, and the IT industry is like a big ocean divided into many niches. Some specialize in web development, others deliver mobile development, and others are UI/UX houses. When you work with multiple companies, understanding requirements and communication can prove difficult to manage. Just think of receiving a product prototype that you liked, but it turned out to look different before being launched. Frustrating, right?
What is a full-stack?
- Jack of all trades and master of all. Some people think that a full stack developer is like a jack of all trades, and we couldn’t agree more. Usually, the connotation of the term has been negatively perceived due to the history behind it. Still, in today’s competitive world, a multi-skilled and multitasking person is precisely what is required. Full-stack development means that the experience is there to juggle between all aspects of a project. This is true from the front-end to back-end of web and mobile development applications required in a project.
What are the advantages?
- Communication improvement. When working with multiple development agencies, it can be hard to keep a single point of contact. Also, the communication might not be as you expected. In full-stack, it is all about the product and the parts which make it all work as a unitary body. The project manager will gather feedback from the in-house team and provide you with an overview at the project level, not by departments.
- Delivers high customer value. A full-stack team concentrates on all features that need to be implemented. They consider the features required by the customer and complete them from the design to the testing phase. Compared to component development, the feature team provides valuable input and comes up with changes and challenges that lead to a full customer feature delivery.
- Cost-effective & on-time delivery. No doubt hiring a talented full-stack company saves much money because it is to handle all aspects of a project. You will not have to liaise with multiple companies to complete development. By working with a full-stack company, you have under one roof web & mobile development, UI/UX designers, and QA testers to deliver a smooth development process.
You must be wondering what part of this relates to you? Everything! To wrap up, hiring a full stack engineer will be a win-win situation. They have the resources to master all the aspects of a software product faster, at a lower cost, and with high quality.